We have an interest in Life, The Universe and Everything. On the internet.
Questions you weren't asking about yourself about this site. And answers that may or may not be helpful
I was at a blank about what to write for an
about us page so I decided to do it in the form of a FAQ.
- 1.0 Just who are you people?
- 2.0 Why does this website exist?
- 3.0 Why are you referring to yourself as 'We'
- 4.0 What do you even talk about?
- 5.0 Do you have a system for churning out those awesomely written articles?
- 6.0 Isn't proclaiming oneself as the 'nerd on the internet' a bit pretentious?
- 7.0 So what is a 'nerd on the internet' anyway?
- 8.0 Is it safe?
- 9.0 Are those really the kinds of questions I should be asking?
- 10.0 Do you really think you'll get away with this?
Well, currently we have 2 authors/editors on this site,
root tends to do pretty much all the article writing, research, publishing.
nerdwife provided feedback on drafts.
We like to write in a way that is entertaining to us and the rest just happens.
nerdontheinter.nethad just been sitting there, unclaimed, when we were randomly poking at possible domain names to register a few years back. It was really surprising somebody else wasn't already using it or just had it parked.